Job Connect is a 100% Australian Family Owned Recruitment Company with a proven reputation in providing quality staffing solutions across both the Blue and White collar sectors, from General Labour Hire to Professional placements. Established in 2007 Job Connect is focused on our clients' requirements by listening to their needs and then exceeding their expectations.
Our focus on quality and accountability is reflected by our excellent Health and Safety record and our uncompromising approach to our recruitment processes ensure our candidates are qualified, experienced and fit for work.
We deliver: • Safety first, Work Safe Home Safe
• Quality candidate
• Professional communication and service
• Personalised approach within our business relationships
• Courageous approach to business thinking outside the square
Key Achievements • Successfully manage National accounts
• Rapid respond to urgent labour requirements
• Exceed client expectations
• Effective communication
Job Connect listens to our customer’s specific needs and delivers what we promise
Your company’s success matters to us, you are a priority to us not just another client— you are our partner in Business
Job Connect is able to supply the following services across various industries. Professional / White Collar / Blue Collar / Specialist trades.
We provide a relationship built on communication, honesty and trust. Cost saving solutions with a package tailored specifically for your staffing needs. Outstanding preferred supplier and volume recruitment discounts
• Local, National and International Recruitment
• Temporary “Labour Hire” Recruitment
• Permanent Recruitment with guarantees on finding the right employee
• Contract Staff
• Bulk Recruitment – Shutdown workforce management
• Candidate Sourcing 'Head Hunting'
• Reference checking and customised screening
• Candidate testing and assessments
• Medical and drug testing
• Workplace Health and Safety Consulting
• Human Resources Consulting
• Industrial Relations Consulting
• Site Based Training and Inductions
• Customised Inductions
• Performance Management
• Police Checks and Vevo Checks
Our commitment to safety is our number one priority and Job Connects exceptional record speaks for itself. Safety on all our sites is paramount. We continually monitor and audit all our sites to ensure the safest possible environment for our candidates and clients. Our WHSE policies and procedures are designed to comply with all current legislation.
Complimented by our internal systems, our team ensures all clients and candidates are WHSE compliant, thereby reducing risk for both clients, candidates and our company. All candidates must be reference checked, interviewed, inducted, have completed a medical questionnaire and provided a clear Drug & Alcohol screen before being placed with any client. All of this information is captured by our internal databases and safety management system.
All information regarding client safety, incidents, hazards, breaches and corrective actions are logged through our Safety Management system and recorded on the candidate and client file within our CRM, providing an effective audit trail for all parties.
Job Connect is also able to provide WHSE consulting services to our clients that need help with their own safety management systems.
Candidate / Client / Team Portal:
Job Connect Head Office Brisbane
Phone: (07) 3890 0200
Fax: (07) 3390 6202
Address: Unit 21/25 Ingleston Road Tingalpa QLD 4173 Australia